December 23, 2009

JUST A FEW MORE SLEEPS


Just a few more sleeps ‘til Christmas, and my Etsy shops have closed their virtual doors for an eensy weensy teensy little while as I thoroughly enjoy the holidays with my family...

Yes, I'm finally getting around to doing those little things that make this time of year so wonderful - made some really cute clay ornaments with my daughter, perused my old recipe books for a yummy cake recipe (happy birthday dad!), hand stitched names on our stockings... oh how I love Christmas!

No fears though, I’ve left apartment49 and Tweet Treat up and running for browsing and shopping for what us cold toesie Canadians call Boxing Week (or as what I like to call the “get what I really wanted for Christmas” week)! There’s just a slight delay in shipping from now until January 4, when I return from my little holiday vacay. And so, to make up for the wait, I thought I’d offer some really awesome shipping promos!

At apartment49, enjoy FREE SHIPPING to the United States and Canada and only $2 Flat Rate shipping to everywhere else!

At Tweet Treat, enjoy LOWER FLAT RATE SHIPPPING in the entire shop!

All Cowls & Scarves - ONLY $5.00 FLAT RATE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
All Hats - ONLY $3.00 FLAT RATE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
All Hair Pretties - FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!

Okay, so sneak down to the Christmas tree, carefully peel the tape from your gifts, and take a tiny little peek at your presents… What?!? Not the gorgeous asymmetrical cuff from apartment49 or the chunky industrial cowl from Tweet Treat that you really wanted? Alright then, time to take matters into your hands, get on your computer, and go get what you really wanted for Christmas!


Happy holidays everyone, and wishing you all a truly lovely, warm and fuzzy time of year!

No comments: