November 9, 2010

THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Well, I don't know how we got here so fast, but it's that time of year again! As I said before, I know it always seems a little too early to be talking about the holidays before Black Friday, but when it comes to buying gifts online (might I add, from the comfort of your home in your warm flannel pajamas), it's never too early to get it all done! And besides, as long as I don't bring up the subject before Costco takes out their Christmas gift baskets, I dare say, I ain't jumping the gun...
So here we go - this year, my holiday gift to you...
Get a FREE SURPRISE GIFT with every $50 purchase (before shipping)!

Oh, and there's no limit to the number of free surprise gifts, so order as much as you like! The more you order, the more free gifts you'll get!

Spend $100 and get 2 FREE GIFTS
Spend $150 and get 3 FREE GIFTS
And so on and so forth… 

Curious about the surprise gifts? Well, don't worry, I promise they'll definitely delight - lovely enough to give to that special person on your nice list... or maybe keep as a special present to yourself!
And don't forget, all len&len designs come lovingly gift packaged and ready to give to your special loved ones! That's one less little chore to do before Christmas - phew!
CLICK HERE to SHOP NOW!
That's it for now... wishing you all a very happy HANDMADE holiday season!

P.S. My big announcement is coming up in the next 2 weeks! I'm so excited!!

No comments: