September 20, 2010

HARVEST MOON CRAZY

Harvest Moon Necklace and Earrings in Brass by len&len

Have you ever felt like the stars have all aligned for you? For me, it's an extremely rare occurrence. But for some strange reason, 3 crazy lucky things have just happened in the last week that makes me definitely believe the stars have all aligned just for me!

First of all, I can hardly believe it, but my Harvest Moon Brass designs are currently featured in FOUR Etsy treasuries simultaneously! Check them out here, here, here, and here! (And that last one was just created as I was typing up this post - SO CRAZY!)

Secondly, I was asked to be a featured seller on one of my fave blogs! I'm keeping this on the down-low until the details are all finalized, but stay tuned to find out which blog! Here's a hint - it's one of the blogs listed on the left under "blogs I heart". Oh, and there's going to be an awesome giveaway with the feature, so you don't want to miss it!

And thirdly, just before typing this (much to my downstairs neighbors' dismay), I was jumping up and down in my pj's because of some incredible news just emailed to me! I am so gawsh darn tootin' pee-in-your-pants excited about this news! It's just so freakin' CRAZY!!!! Unfortunately, I've been informed that this news has to be kept "hush-hush" until November, so I have to somehow keep this a secret until then! But please stay tuned to find out about my super fantastic news - it's scream out-loud on the top of every mountain AMAZING!

In the meantime, don't forget to witness one of life's most beautiful marvels - this year's full harvest moon, popping up in the skies on September 23 at 5:17AM PST! Hope you'll be watching with me... :)

No comments: