January 19, 2010

CRAFT HOPE FOR HAITI



If you're looking for a way to help support Haiti, the folks over at Craft Hope are hosting an Etsy shop of lovingly donated handmade goodies with 100% of the proceeds going towards Doctors Without Borders for Haiti. You can donate by purchasing an item from the Craft Hope for Haiti shop, or if you craft, you can help by donating one of your handmade items to the shop.

It's a definite win, win situation... You support a worthy cause by donating to Doctors Without Borders ...AND you get to receive a lovely handmade goodie in the mail!


Heck, I couldn't resist! I just bought this super cute quilted pillowcase donated by incolororder.blogspot.com...



And I just donated a pair of my Open Squares Bayong Wood Sterling Silver Earrings from my apartment49 shop... (click here for the listing)

 

For more information on donating, check out Craft Hope's blog. Click here to shop at the Craft Hope for Haiti Etsy shop.

No comments: