November 1, 2009

HOLIDAY 2009


I know it always seems a bit too early to talk about the holidays at the beginning of November, but when it comes to buying gifts online, it's never too early!

Here are the 2009 HOLIDAY SEASON SUGGESTED MAILING DATES...

Canada – December 14
U.S.A. – December 12
Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Caribbean – November 28
Central/South America, Africa – November 21

And as my holiday gift to you...
At apartment49, get a FREE SURPRISE GIFT with every $30 purchase*! No limit to the number of free surprise gifts!

Spend $60 and get 2 FREE GIFTS
Spend $90 and get 3 FREE GIFTS
And so on and so forth…
*total before shipping

And if you haven't already noticed, my other shops, KUKUkachoo and Tweet Treat, are bare and empty. But don't worry, they're just under construction temporarily as I madly make new goodies in every spare minute I find! I'll get some listings up and running very very soon (before the holidays for sure), and there will definitely be some holiday specials at those shops as well!
 

And just a heads up, all of my shops will be closed from December 20 to January 4 for the holidays! 

That's it for now... wishing you all an early happy HANDMADE holiday season!

No comments: